As you may imagine the Mission statement, whilst clear to members, is capable of various interpretations at the level of detail.
The latest version reads:
To Contribute to Social, Cultural, and Economic Development
As a Club, we value international competence, such as openness to innovative ideas for developing communities, alternative ways of understanding, being proactive of getting to know people, and trust building.
The short-term objectives of the Club are
· To increase membership with emphasis on younger people, e.g. with over 20 members in 2020.
· To offer a mixed environment for Finns and foreigners alike.
· To improve the attractiveness of the OIRC.
· To increase awareness of the OIRC.
· To demonstrate the relevance of the OIRC.
· To become the leading international Rotary Club of Finland.
· To stay a financially sound Club.
Interested? Like what you see?
Why not attend a meeting or two to meet the people and experience what we offer?
You will understand though that we will be trying to sign you up as full members if we like you and you like us.
Follow the link below to tell us a little about yourself [just a sentence or two] and which meeting you would like to attend first. We will get back to you.